Monday, September 11, 2017

Example of Describing People

Describing People



Taylor Swift
Taylor Alison Swift or more popular with Taylor Swift was born in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, USA at 13 Desember 1989. She is a music country singer. She is also my inspiration and role model.
Taylor Swift loves to sing since childhood. Her first song is “Lucky You” which she wrote while still sitting in school. Taylor Swift likes to sing while playing the guitar. Her appearance and performance is simple but charming. On concert, she usually  using a short dress and carrying a guitar. She always sings with relaxing and soulful.
Taylor Swift is very beautiful. She is tall and her skin is white, her eyes is blue. Her nose is sharp, she has curly hair, and its color is blond.
Taylor Swift won many award such as Album of the Year for Fearless, as well as Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for “White Horse”. She also is the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for “You Belong with me”.
Taylor has taught me many things such us to be fearless, to always fight for your dreams no matter what, to know that if I’m different that’s a good thing and I don’t have to change that, to be myself, to never give up on my dreams.

1 comment: